Want to do a Bible study but aren’t sure where to start? Looking for a fantastic group to walk through Scripture with? Need someone else to handle the planning and coordinating that comes with organizing a Bible study?
We’ve got you, friend!
Starting next week, join us for Bible Study Mondays! We’re hosting an online study of Courageous Kindness right here for the next six weeks. It’s an easy-to-join, deeply impactful study, and we can’t wait.
Simply join us each Monday here at incourage.me starting November 1st. We will spend six Mondays going through Courageous Kindness: Live the Simple Difference Right Where You Are, written by Becky Keife and featuring stories from our (in)courage contributors. We’re pretty convinced that Courageous Kindness will empower us to change the world — one simple, intentional act of kindness at a time.
If you’ve ever asked yourself . . .
- Can I really make a difference?
- Where is God in all of this?
- How can I possibly help?
. . . then you’re going to want in on this Bible study!
Here’s what you need to know about Bible Study Mondays:
1. You will need a copy of Courageous Kindness to get the most out of the study. We will provide the reading assignments, reflection questions, inspirational quotes, and video conversations along the way each Monday! Pick up a copy wherever books are sold (direct links to retailers here).
2. Bible Study Monday starts November 1st and will run for six weeks right here on our website. We will post the week’s reading assignment, reflection questions, and discussion videos. And friends, you especially won’t want to miss the videos. Featuring (in)courage writers and friends Becky Keife, Grace P. Cho, and Lucretia Berry, these three share their stories with humor, wisdom, and honesty as they go through Courageous Kindness together.
3. Invite a few friends to join you! If you’re looking for a way to connect with other women, this is a great way to do so. Simply read each week of Bible study, then gather together (in person or online) to watch that week’s video, enjoy your own discussion, and close in prayer. Make sure to check out our FREE Leaders Guide for Courageous Kindness for some extra fun and tips.
That’s it! Super fun and low stress, right? Join us here for Bible Study Monday each week, and know this study content will always be here for you, whatever day of the week you choose to visit. We can’t wait to get started!
Don’t have your book yet or want to give a copy to a friend?
Tell us in comments tell us if you’ve bought your book yet or not, and we’ll pick FIVE of you to WIN a free copy!*
Mark your calendars for November 1st when we kick off Bible Study Mondays with Courageous Kindness, and tune in TOMORROW, October 27th, at 11am CST on Facebook for a conversation with author and (in)courage community manager Becky Keife and Anna E. Rendell as they discuss Courageous Kindness.