I love how versatile the (in)courage Letterpress Blocks are. You can spell names, words that are significant to your family, scripture references, and you can even use numbers and punctuation marks!
But if you’re anything like me, with so many options it can be overwhelming to know what you want to do. Not to worry! We’re here to help! We’ve come up with a list of 10 fun ways you can use the Letterpress Blocks.
1. Decorate them! Glitter, spray paint, washi-tape – whatever your creative heart desires. Crystal decided to glitter hers!
2. Use them as bookends!
3. Spell your last name (I think mine would take up an entire wall. Ha!)
4. Use them as stocking holders.
5. Hang your house numbers on your porch (try spraying with a weather-proof spray to protect them from the elements outdoors)
6. Speaking of outdoors – you could even decorate your garden! There’s no place these blocks can’t go!
7. Spell out your favorite scripture reference for a daily reminder from God’s Word.
8. They make great wedding gifts – how cute would it be to gift the new couple with “you & me,” the couple’s new last name or “Mr & Mrs”?
9. They also make great baby gifts – create the child’s name or initials or their birth date
10. Spell YOUR word of the year
Do you have a fun idea we didn’t list? What other fun ways would you or are you using the blocks? We’d love to see – and read all about it! If you’ve ordered your own Letterpress Blocks, come back to the Marketplace on October 29th and join our link-up. Tell the story about the blocks you ordered, show us how you customized them, and let us know why you love them!Leave a Comment
Susan Gruener says
Love these examples! I always need to see something before I could ever ‘imagine’ it…not an artsy bone in my body… ;( But I’m so thankful for the internet that I can see what others’ talents are – and copy. 😉
sherry martin says
Where can I buy the press on letters. Love em pm