We’re two weeks away from the start of our summer book club and there’s still time for you to order a copy of Shauna Niequiest’s Bread & Wine: a love letter to life around the table and start reading. Check your local library for a free read or pick it up at a great price at DaySpring.com.
Because of the generosity of so many in our Bloom community, we’ve been able to accommodate all domestic requests for free books. To those who purchased sponsored copies, thank you. The Request Form will close later today, but if you know someone going through financial hardship right now, there are still a few copies available.
We’re impressed several of you have already submitted posts for consideration for our Friday series of Guest contributors! Are you interested in possibly being featured on (in)courage? Here’s what you need to know:
- Posts should be original content, not previously published on your blog or elsewhere online.
- 600 word maximum.
- Posts should speak to the general topic of food and community.
- Though you’re welcome to mention Bread & Wine, your post should not be a book review. We’re looking for practical ideas and your personal experience–YOUR love letter to life around the table.
- To be considered for a Guest Post slot, please email your submission to email@example.com by this Friday, June 14th.
- If you can’t make the deadline or we’ve already filled all the guest post openings, please make plans to publish your post on your own blog and link up on Fridays! There’s so much to say about Food and Community–it’s a wonderful writing prompt, so we hope many in our community will take part!
For your convenience, here’s a link to the schedule for the upcoming study; you might want to bookmark it so you can keep up with where we are.
If you think about it, please pray for Shauna as she travels to Nashville this weekend to film the videos with Jessica and Angie; also for all as they consider what they’ll be sharing from a book with such marvelous content.
Robin for the Bloom (in)courage teamLeave a Comment