In the eye of the storm, God is wrapping you around with His whole self. No one walks through the valley alone. @incourage
- Don’t forget to remember, fear tells you who you are not, but faith reminds you who you are!
- Beauty is a state of heart, not of hair. @incourage
- Love is a roof that absorbs the storms. #1000gifts @AnnVoskamp
- Success isn’t “not failing;” it’s simply trying. @sarahmarkley
- Just make friends. Don’t network. @inspiredbryant
- When you think your dream is done, it’s the perfect time for the impossible to happen. @squeeinc
- When you say: I feel defeated. God says: You are a conqueror! @ReneeSwope
- The more we stand in awe of God, the less we’ll stand in judgment of each other. @bobgoff
Reason to be thankful: my gravatar never has a bad hair day. @HolleyGerth
- I ask for eyes to see the world brand new every day. @stacey29lincoln
- There are times dirt must be ignored. We’re headed to the pool! @RachelWojo
- I can always give thanks because an all-powerful God always has all things – always under control. @AnnVoskamp
- Just remember that God is on your team and He adores you and your children. He will be faithful to you. @Sally_Clarkson
- The truth will set you free… but first, it will make you mad, defensive, and uncomfortable. @THEmollybowman
- When you let the walls crumble, you begin to really walk by faith into the Light and everything changes. @sarahmae
- Bad moments don’t make bad mamas. @LysaTerKeurst
- What happens in us matters far more than what happens to us. Our experiences don’t define us; our response to them does @gritandglory
- I think God is whispering to my heart that He is still in the business of doing new things. @stacey29lincoln
God isn’t disappointed in our failures; He delights in our attempts. @bobgoff
- Our children don’t expect us to be perfect, they just want us to love them. @Sally_Clarkson
- Exhale a little and think about failure being God’s gift of redirection. @TraceePersiko
- Sometimes being kind is more important than making our point. @lisajobaker
- Be anxious for nothing. God is still in control! @DaySpring
- Monday Encouragement: Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you. 1 Peter 5:7 @compassion
- Cast your care on God, and enjoy your day while He works on your problem. @JoyceMeyer
- “Ordinary” is often the disguise of the divine. #lessonsfromGideon So keep your eyes open today. @PriscillaShirer
- Accepted in Christ, we now run the race “for the joy that is set before us” rather than “for fear that comes behind us.” @DailyKeller
- I am not nothing.You are not nothing. We are daughters of the King bought at a price. We are beloved. @incourage
Anytime we find our way back to God, He’s not just waiting, He’s *running* toward us! @incourage
- When regret weighs heavy, only turning outward and not inward lightens the load. @Kristen_Strong
- Help me, Jesus, to never stop learning what you are teaching. @stacey29lincoln
- Fear corrodes our confidence in God’s goodness. God has not given us a spirit of fear—but of power, love & self-control. #Fearless @MaxLucado
- Sometimes the benefit of the doubt is the very best gift you can give a friend @incourage
- The simple act of [loving] is the most unmitigated and courageous display of Christianity we can show our neighbor. @BiancaOlthoff
- If you expect the best of people, that’s usually what you’ll find in them. @incourage
- Love is generous. Enthusiastically so. @lisajobaker
- Laughter can make moments more memorable. Whether laughing along or with others, it helps us feel good about our memories. @PatsyClairmont
- Don’t worry about tomorrow. God is already there. @incourage
New things can be both good and scary. Focus on the good and pursue what’s up ahead with courage! @LisaRWhittle
- “Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning.” Ps. 30:5 — All suffering is temporary. @AGLotz
- Chocolate is proof that God is sensitive to our needs… and meets each one perfectly. @incourage
- Beautiful is what happens when no one’s looking: in the laundry room, back row at church, or changing diapers @incourage
- Try and fail. Try and succeed. But always try. We don’t know what we’re capable of unless we try. @BiancaOlthoff
- Celebrate your progress; don’t mourn how far you still have to go. @JoyceMeyer
- Without doubt I believe the best use of your life is love. @pwilson
- Laughter can make moments more memorable. Whether laughing along or with others, it helps us feel good about our memories.@PatsyClairmont
- Don’t heavy today with yesterday’s regrets or poison it with tomorrow’s troubles. Fill you day with God; choose to make it great! @MaxLucado
- I read on a t-shirt just yesterday & thought of you – “Save planet earth! It’s the only one that has chocolate!” @lifesurrendered
Motherhood isn’t rocket science. It’s harder. @WeareTHATfamily
WOW–those really spoke from God to you to me!! I was diagnosed with breast cancer on Friday & have no idea what I am facing..I certainly need encouragement & prayers. Thanks.
Beth Williams says
Praying for almighty God to give you a calm, peace about this diagnosis! May you feel His love, grace & mercy wrapped all around you as you search for answers!
Thank you Beth. I appreciate your encouragement.
I’ll be praying for you. I’m a three year survivor. Write #1 on a sticky note and out in your bathroom mirror. It’s true. May God wrap you in his healing embrace and give you peace thru your journey.
Thank you Carolyn. I live in FL so we are neighbors..reckon that makes us soul sisters.
Frances, prayers lifted up for you.
“For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ~Jeremiah 29:11
Have faith and courage.
No matter what lies ahead, He has a Great plan for you. He loves You and He is right there Beside you, not looking down from some far away place. Talk to Him and trust in Him.
Hi Penny, A long time phrase is “A Penny for your thoughts”. Well, your thoughts are wonderful – thanks!
Amber Kemp says
Beautiful and encouraging, each and every one. I may print this to put on my fridge. 🙂
@ Frances – May the Great Physician be your strength and comfort, take away all fear, grow you in trust, and surround you with His love as you face this difficult time. He did that for me when I was diagnosed in January. Treatments are done and I’m doing very well. May His healing touch be upon you! God bless!
Thank you very much. Continue to be blessed.
Thank you for today’s post! I just needed those encouraging tweets! Some of them made me laugh, smile or think aboute. Thank you for tons of blessings trough (in)courage! 😉
Although I don’t tweet, these sayings were phenomenal. They are affirmations that make me focus on Father God and all He has done for me through Jesus His Son. What a wonderful assembly of thoughts to ponder.
So (in)couraging! Thanks for including me!
Beth Williams says
These were absolutely wonderful & encouraging to me. I don’t tweet, not sure how!
Liked: 1) In the eye of the storm, God is wrapping you around with His whole self. No one walks through the valley alone. @incourage
2)Don’t forget to remember, fear tells you who you are not, but faith reminds you who you are! @ChristineCaine
5)Success isn’t “not failing;” it’s simply trying. @sarahmarkley
They help remind me that I’m never ever alone in a valley of any kind!
Loved loved loved 8.When you say: I feel defeated. God says: You are a conqueror! @ReneeSwope
20.God isn’t disappointed in our failures; He delights in our attempts. @bobgoff
22.Exhale a little and think about failure being God’s gift of redirection. @TraceePersiko These spoke right into my heart. For the past 6+ months I have felt defeated & disappointed at work!
13.I can always give thanks because an all-powerful God always has all things – always under control. @AnnVoskamp AMEN AMEN AMEN!!
Thank you everyone for the great enouragement!
Is there any way that I can send articles from incourage to facebook ? I sure would like to post some of them. Thanks.
If you copy the link in your address bar, you can paste it to your wall.
Enter the link where you would update your status. Usually facebook will then twitch a little and add a ‘picture’ link, like you will often see.
Usually I backspace my pasted link if the picture one comes up, and add my own comment.
Hope that made sense
What a simply beautiful way to start a Monday!! May God Bless each and every one of the writers… Can I use your comments to help others,and post on facebook some of the ones with bible verses. Thanks girls,so glad to be a part of incourage!!
Have a simply beautiful days!!
Thanks for the encouragement!!
praying for you Frances, our God is a healer.